Date:      Thu, 30 Jul 1998 04:29:43 -0700 (PDT)
From:      zenin@www.archive.rhps.org (Zenin)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Booteasy config?

Where do I modify the booteasy config?

I've got 4 drives in the system.  The first three are IDE and run
on two controllers.  This is where my current install of FreeBSD
lives.

The forth drive is SCSI, running an Adaptec 2940 controller.  This is
where I'm installing a new copy of FreeBSD.

I've got the install complete on the SCSI disk, but the boot loader
(booteasy) on the first disk (IDE) doesn't list it as a boot option.
I've reinstall the MBR in the IDE driver with no change.

Searching the FAQ and handbook I haven't found anything on Booteasy
either.

Is there a config file somewere for Booteasy?  How do I let it know
I've got a bootable disk on the SCSI bus?

-Zenin