Date:      Thu, 15 Jan 1998 18:53:38 -0800
From:      Jonathan Hahn <hahn@and.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, hahn@and.com
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Booting off TORiSAN CDROM

I solved my own problem, but thanks for the help.  I had the floppy
drive in the notebook itself, and the CDROM drive in the port
replicator.  Shame on me.  From the FreeBSD boot floppy, you can't
access or boot off the CDROM if it's installed in the port replicator.
I just got to wits' end and started trying random stuff.

-jon