Date:      Thu, 15 Feb 2001 01:57:29 -0500
From:      Christopher Rued <christor@ug.cs.sunysb.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   samba over NetBeui

My company recently decided that it would be a good idea to turn off
TCP/IP on the NT PDC ("Primary Domain Controller"), and allow access
to the shares on this machine exclusively over NetBeui. As a result,
I am no longer able to access the shares on this machine using samba
or smbfs.

I have tried searching mailing list archives, and have found a couple
of mentions of people either doing work, or interested in doing work
to allow this, but nothing very recent or definitive.

Does anyone know if there is anything available that will allow me to
connect to the NT shares from FreeBSD using NetBeui or know of any
work that is being done to this end?

Thanks,
					-Chris