Date:      Wed, 01 Aug 2001 15:37:02 -0400
From:      Matthew Hagerty <mhagerty@voyager.net>
To:        Rick Hamell <hamellr@heorot.1nova.com>, FreeBSD-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: PHP4

Rick,

An install from the source is what I would recommend.  It will give you the
insight you need to manage an Apache/PHP installation.  As for your
problem, I would suspect that your Apache configuration (httpd.conf) needs
this line added:

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

And just to be sure, add these as well:

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php3