Date:      Fri, 24 Nov 2000 09:59:29 -0500
From:      "Otter" <otterr@telocity.com>
To:        "Marcos Kleber" <mkleber@adv.oabsp.org.br>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: hello from brazil

First, if you expect to get full support from the list, you'll need to
send your requests in the form of plain text. No one here is a big fan
of HTML in the mail formatting. Second, assuming you have the
appropriate device in your /dev directory, you should be able to mount
the extended partition if you use the mount_msdos or mount -t msdos
and slice 5 on whatever drive you happen to be using it on.
-Otter