Date:      Wed, 21 Aug 2002 10:43:09 -0500
From:      "Brett Cates" <bcates513@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Samba and winbind on FreeBSD

  I'm having a little trouble with Samba using winbind to authenticate users
off an NT Domain.  All the instructions I have seen are Linux specific and I
tried searching the archives and found one reference that said something
about NSS but that was it.  Also tried google, but didn't come up with
anything solid. I found the port for NSS and installed it, but still can't
get it to work.  Has anyone got winbind up and working on FreeBSD, and if so
can you give me some tips.  I'm stumped =P

Thanks,

Brett