Date:      Sun, 14 Nov 1999 14:17:30 -0800 (PST)
From:      Annelise Anderson <andrsn@ANDRSN.STANFORD.EDU>
To:        Rob Hunter <robh@uunet.co.za>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: problem with dual boot

It looks as though the boot partition for FreeBSD is not under
the 1024 cylinder mark, which may be necessary here.  See the
multios tutorial on www.freebsd.org for more information.  You
may have to reduce the size of your first (primary) Windows
partition to make it work, possibly so that you can get the
FreeBSD / file system entirely below 540 megs.  So, 480 for
the first Windows partition, then FreeBSD with / at about 50
or 55 megs, then rest of FreeBSD, and then the dos extended
partition.

	Annelise