Date:      20 Feb 1998 17:47:27 +0100
From:      dag-erli@ifi.uio.no (Dag-Erling Coidan Smørgrav)
To:        Eivind Eklund <eivind@yes.no>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: freebsd-bugs

Eivind Eklund <eivind@yes.no> writes:
> On Fri, Feb 20, 1998 at 11:53:37AM +0100, Dag-Erling Coidan Smørgrav wrote:
> > Which prs are echoed to freebsd-bugs by GNATS, and which aren't? At
> > least two prs I've sent in (one of which was closed by Eivind today)
> > haven't appeared on the list.
> Then something is flakey.  I've seen it on the list (if you are
> referring to the PR itself).

Yup, it's here now, but I didn't get it until *after* I got your
answer.

Anyway, when I look through my freebsd-bugs folder, about one or two
pr in five is missing (judging from the numbers). Are there really
that many confidential prs?

> BTW: Oughtn't we get together the active FreeBSD users/programmers in
> the Oslo area for a beer one day?

Now *that* is a jolly good idea :)

--
"I have a closed mind. It helps keeping the rain out." (Michael Press on a.s.r)