Date:      Sun, 27 Aug 2000 16:47:18 -0400
From:      "Karl vom Dorff" <kvomdorff@nctvcable.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C01046.762EAF20

I would like to install FreeBSD on Virtual Machine. www.vware.com but I =
never get that far.=20

The installation always says that it can't find a disk. I have tried =
both virtual and plain disks, and neither work.

I have tried a direct boot of the cd (4.1), which I may add does not =
boot from CD, only by disks; as well as use a Win98 startup disk to try =
from DOS. I created a primary drive and formatted the new disk.

What am I doing wrong??

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C01046.762EAF20

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I would like to install FreeBSD on =
Virtual Machine.=20
<A href=3D"http://www.vware.com">www.vware.com</A>; but I never get that =
far.=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The installation always says that it =
can't find a=20
disk. I have tried both virtual and plain disks, and neither =
work.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have tried a direct boot of the cd =
(4.1), which I=20
may add does not boot from CD, only by disks; as well as use a Win98 =
startup=20
disk to try from DOS. I created a primary drive and formatted the new=20
disk.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>What am I doing wrong??</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C01046.762EAF20--