Date:      Fri, 8 Jun 2001 13:59:21 -0500
From:      Erich Zigler <erichz@superhero.org>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Weird routing stuff

I am having a very weird routing problem...

Machine A --- Cisco 2916 Switch --- Machine B

Between Machine A and Machine B I am getting 8k/s.

Now if I go to a machine outside of the data center, and across the Internet
to the one located at my house. I am getting 80k/s from both machines.

The switch configuration seems normal and fine, the router(s) configurations
seem normal and fine. I am a little confused as to what it may be.

Both nic cards in the machines are set to 100baseTX <full-duplex>.

--
Erich Zigler