Date:      Fri, 6 Dec 1996 13:35:43 -0800
From:      "Jin Guojun[ITG]" <jin@george.lbl.gov>
To:        freebsd-atm@freebsd.org, jonny@mailhost.coppe.ufrj.br
Cc:        aimeusaco@rivendel.lin.ufrj.br
Subject:   Re: ATM drivers

Zeitnet PCI ATM card is support under FreeBSD 2.1.x and 2.2, as well as BSDi
BSD/OS 2.0 or later. I am working on the loadable driver for FreeBSD 2.2 now.
This is official release (since Feb/96; info@zeitnet.com).

Efficient card should be supported under Linux unofficially, and possible
under FreeBSD (I yield to some one else due to I had problem with Efficient).
The same person works for FreeBSD Efficient driver said that the driver will
also work for the FORE ATM card.

-Jin

P.S.	I just received the RMA call for replacing the Zeitnet PCI ATM card
	which I reported it was slow with Pentinum Pro early. I will post the
	result shortly.