Date:      Thu, 29 Jul 1999 20:41:38 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug <doemill@shocking.com>
To:        Michael & Sara & Emma <msewein@bellsouth.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Install FreeBSD entirely from floppy

Looks like it bombed when installing the kernel or the root partition got
monkfoo'd
ive done an installation from floppy's once, pack as many on a floppy that
will fit, it was 6 if i recall, it's been a while.. But it will ask you for
the sets.. but *.inf has to be on the FIRST floppy, or it will monkfoo