Date:      Wed, 13 May 1998 09:00:33 -0600
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        FreeBSD Chat <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Internet Exploder inseparable from Windows?

Greg:

It's for Solaris only, which indicates that Microsoft wants to invade Sun's
turf. I dunno about you, but I would NOT load anything from Microsoft onto
a UNIX system and type "make" as root. Considering how badly their Windows
installation software can corrupt a system -- and how they effectively boot
Netscape out of the system on Macs -- that'd be dumb if not suicidal.

--Brett