Date:      Fri, 28 May 1999 11:56:33 +1200
From:      "Craig Harding" <crh@outpost.co.nz>
To:        Pat Lynch <lynch@rush.net>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Goodbye, FreeBSD!

Pat Lynch wrote:

> On Fri, 28 May 1999, Craig Harding wrote:
>
> > Games! Helicopter flight simulators, specifically, in my case.
>
> If you are only using your machine for games...then why were you
> using FreeBSD anyway? -P

That's the home machine, the servers at work run FreeBSD (and very
nicely, thank you very much). queasy.outpost.co.nz is our everything
server at the moment (mail, www, gateway etc). We've got another
machine which provides file services for the PCs and Macs here, which
is currently on a private network address.

						-- C.

--
Craig Harding                crh@outpost.co.nz    "I don't know about God, I
Outpost Digital Media Ltd    crh@inspire.net.nz    just think we're handmade"