Date:      Thu, 30 Nov 2000 04:12:37 +0100
From:      "Rink Springer" <rink@springer.cx>
To:        "Cliff Sarginson" <cliff@raggedclown.net>, "Kris Doyle" <colk99@mindspring.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Limitiing ps for user accounts

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cliff Sarginson" <cliff@raggedclown.net>
To: "Kris Doyle" <colk99@mindspring.com>; <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2000 3:45 PM

I don't think there's a 100% fool-proof method for this. I mean, you could
just grab ps from another FreeBSD box, upload it and use that instead? The
best you could probably do is edit the ps program source, so users won't
notice you have a script for it... even tho this can all be avoided, of
course.

--Rink