Date:      Fri, 31 May 2019 21:27:54 +0000
From:      Rick Macklem <rmacklem@uoguelph.ca>
To:        "freebsd-fs@freebsd.org" <freebsd-fs@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   mountd patch for review

Hi,

I have created https://reviews.freebsd.org/D20487 for review.
It adds a "-I" mountd option, which tells mountd to only update
the exports in the kernel for cases that have changed during a reload
of the exports file(s).

It is for PR#237860 and can reduce the time that the nfsd threads are suspe=
nded
during a reload from seconds->milliseconds for a server with 20,000 exporte=
file systems.

The patch is pretty large and, as such, won't be easy to review, but I hope=
 that
someone can at least take a quick look at it.
(I've listed asomers@ and kib@ as possible reviewers, but if anyone else wa=
nts to
 review it, feel free to add yourself to the reviewers list.)

I am looking to commit it in about two weeks.

Thanks, rick