Date:      Mon, 25 Sep 2000 18:52:24 -0400
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@cup.hp.com>
To:        "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@ipamzlx.physik.uni-mainz.de>
Cc:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>, emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fortran 90/95 problems ...

"O. Hartmann" wrote:

> As I remember, within the last two weeks, maybe in the last week, there
> have been changes to some files belonging to sys/linux.
> These files were updated:
>
> ./i386/linux/linprocfs
> ./i386/linux/linprocfs/linprocfs.h
> ./i386/linux/linprocfs/linprocfs_misc.c
> ./i386/linux/linprocfs/linprocfs_subr.c
> ./i386/linux/linprocfs/linprocfs_vfsops.c
> ./i386/linux/linprocfs/linprocfs_vnops.c
>
> I do not know, whether they caused the problems, but it was simply an idea.
> And as you can see - changes has been made, definitely!

Ah, I see. I do not consider linprocfs as the Linuxulator. It's a module
of its own and should be located somewhere else. For linprocfs related
issues, contact des@FreeBSD.org.

Since the Fortran compiler has problems with its commandline options,
changes are that linprocfs might be broken.

--
Marcel Moolenaar
  mail: marcel@cup.hp.com / marcel@FreeBSD.org