Date:      Sun, 28 Jul 1996 15:03:18 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Karl Denninger, MCSNet" <karl@mcs.com>
To:        marxx@doomsday.org (Charles C. Figueiredo)
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: libtcl

> 	It seems there's another problem when making world, with libtcl.
> I've been trying to track it down, has anyone else encountered this
> problem, and have you fixed it?

> Charles C. Figueiredo              CCF13                   marxx@doomsday.org

I just ran a "make world" and "make release" last night, and got a working
(confirmed at this point) build from -CURRENT.

Nicely working at that.  Now the stress testing begins.

Where do I find the list of known-to-be-broken things in -CURRENT at this
point (is there such a thing?)  -STABLE has serious NFS and VM problems right
now - those showed up about three months ago, as a kernel from before that
time does NOT exhibit the same issues.

Most of this appears to be fixed in -CURRENT, but is there anything that I
need to be aware of in a production environment?  (-STABLE, as of now, isn't
in that environment for us).

Karl Denninger (karl@MCS.Net)| MCSNet - The Finest Internet Connectivity
http://www.mcs.net/~karl     | T1 from $600 monthly; speeds to DS-3 available
			     | 23 Chicagoland Prefixes, 13 ISDN, much more
Voice: [+1 312 803-MCS1]     | Email to "info@mcs.net" WWW: http://www.mcs.net/
Fax:   [+1 312 248-9865]     | Home of Chicago's only FULL Clarinet feed!