Date:      Fri, 2 Feb 2007 21:28:18 -0800
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tao.thought.org>
To:        Gary Kline <kline@tao.thought.org>
Subject:   firefox, mozilla won't display PHP (Was: Re: firefox, extensions, and *.php pages)

On Fri, Feb 02, 2007 at 04:53:39PM -0800, Gary Kline wrote:

	Well, the fact that my trying seever firefox addson and the
	failure of firefox and mozilla to display my PHP  files just
	happened to be co-incident.  As of this writing, none of my
	browsers displays my php pages.   I am rebuilding php5; php4
	refuses to build.

	If anybody knows if I ought to be building php4, please let me
	know. --I've surfed the web looking for answers; so far,
	nothing-works....

	(*******)

--
  Gary Kline  kline@thought.org   www.thought.org  Public Service Unix