Date:      Thu, 24 Jun 1999 06:43:57 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
To:        Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@flood.ping.uio.no>
Cc:        W Gerald Hicks <wghicks@bellsouth.net>, Jesus Monroy <jesus.monroy@usa.net>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, jmb@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [Re: [Re: Kernel config script ] ]

On 24 Jun 1999, Dag-Erling Smorgrav wrote:

> Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com> writes:
> > Jonathon, please desubscribe and block jesus.monroy@usa.net for excessive
> > posts that are intended to start fights, for posting private mails to
> > public forums, and for having not a productive byte coming from his
> > mailer.
>
> Oh man, I hope I didn't start a trend back there :|
>
> Really, this kind of thing should only happen in extreme circumstances
> (and yes, I consider Brett's behaviour an extreme circumstance)

I'm not trying to be trendy.

Nothing bothers me more then replying to a private mail in a public forum.
It's bad form, and shows utter lack of respect.

It's like tape-recording a phone conversation and playing it back on a
loudspeaker.

- bill fumerola - billf@chc-chimes.com - BF1560 - computer horizons corp -
- ph:(800) 252-2421 - bfumerol@computerhorizons.com - billf@FreeBSD.org  -

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D