Date:      Wed, 16 Oct 1996 11:04:11 +0930 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        dmaddox@scsn.net
Cc:        gibbs@freefall.freebsd.org, current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Bug with moused and XFree86

Donald J. Maddox stands accused of saying:

>     Ok, that did the trick!  Thanks for all the help, Jason.
> BTW...  Why is there no manpage for moused?  Is there anywhere
> (other than the syscons source, of course) where this is
> documented?  If not, I don't think this is the last time we
> will see bandwidth wasted on this...

As the original author of moused (no complaints please), I hereby delegate
the authoring of the moused manpage, herafter to be referred to as
moused.1, to Donald J. Maddox.

Donald, please contact Soren and me when you have a planned release date
for this important piece of documentation.

>                                             Donald J. Maddox

8)