Date:      Fri, 25 Sep 1998 05:01:24 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Nicole <freelist@webweaver.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PID killed, exceeeded maximum CPU limit...

 Please forgive the Niaveness of this question, and my poor spelling at 5:50 in
the morning, but what usually causes something to exceed the CPU limit and what
CPU limit is the message below probobly refering too. How can I prevent this?

Sep 25 04:45:00 test2 /kernel: pid 137 (inetd), uid 0, was killed: exceeded
maximum CPU limit

Thanks

   Nicole

     nicole@webweaver.net  - http://www.webweaver.net/