Date:      Wed, 30 Jan 2002 16:32:39 -0200
From:      Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <lioux@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "MD. Tauhidul Islam" <tauhid_buet@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: documentation

On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 10:12:24PM +0600, MD. Tauhidul Islam wrote:
> is there any free bsd downloadable documentation CD iso image. If then pls refer me to the urls

	Well, there are ISO CD images for the full FreeBSD distribution
but as noted in the FreeBSD Handbook

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/index.html

"The latest version of this document is always available from the
FreeBSD web site. It may also be downloaded in a variety of formats
and compression options from the FreeBSD FTP server or one of the
numerous mirror sites."

ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/doc/

	Regards,

--
Mario S F Ferreira - DF - Brazil - "I guess this is a signature."
Computer Science Undergraduate | FreeBSD Committer | CS Developer