Date:      Sat, 6 Sep 2008 13:26:04 -0400
From:      "Michael P. Soulier" <msoulier@digitaltorque.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   upgrade path from 5.5

So if some ports aren't supported on 5.5, I'd better get my aging
gateway upgraded.

This begs the question of the correct path. I'm tempted to do a fresh
install of 7.0 and then restore, but mergemaster does a better job of
making sure the config files are both updated, and that nothing is
lost.

Would the correct path be 5.5 -> 6.3 -> 7.0?

Thanks,
Mike
--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@digitaltorque.ca>