Date:      Tue, 13 Mar 2001 23:59:47 -0800 (PST)
From:      Rick Duvall <maillist@coastsight.com>
To:        Nick Rogness <nick@rogness.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ssh2 for use in CGI script

Yes, from the command line (as webadmin), I can do:

ssh2 backup

And I get right in...  Here is a copy of my CGI (my email program will
probably wrap the text, so ignore that):

#!/bin/sh

/usr/local/bin/rsync -e /usr/local/bin/ssh2 -az --delete
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/insecure backup:

/usr/local/bin/rsync -e /usr/local/bin/ssh2 -az --delete
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/secure backup:

/usr/local/bin/rsync -e /usr/local/bin/ssh2 -az --delete
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/users backup:

echo Content-type:  text/html
echo
Servers</font></p>'
echo 'The servers have been synchronized successfully!'
echo '</body></html>'