Date:      Thu, 01 Jun 2000 13:25:55 -0700
From:      Kent Stewart <kstewart@3-cities.com>
To:        Daniel Killingsworth <dankilling@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: AD 1816 sound card install

Daniel Killingsworth wrote:

> Could someone help me with the installation of this card? I have folowed the
> procedures to install a SB 16, but this setup does not work with this card,
> even though it claims to be SB 16 compatible...

Since sound is considerably different on =>4.x and <4.x, you have to
tell us what you are running so that someone still using that system
can help. Provide us with a "uname -a", the section of your dmesg
where the system is trying to add your sound card, and what you added
to your kernel config. This is on the side of overkill but you might
get an answer on the first try that way.

Kent

> Thanks,
> Dan Killingsworth

Kent Stewart
Richland, WA

mailto:kstewart@3-cities.com

SETI(Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence) @ HOME
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/

Hunting Archibald Stewart, b 1802 in Ballymena, Antrim Co., NIR
http://www.3-cities.com/~kstewart/genealogy/archibald_stewart.html