Date:      Wed, 12 Nov 97 10:35:49 -0800
From:      "Studded" <Studded@dal.net>
To:        "current@FreeBSD.ORG" <current@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Ollivier Robert" <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
Subject:   Re: make world time???/

On Wed, 12 Nov 1997 08:30:40 +0100, Ollivier Robert wrote:

>Don't compile the profiled libraries if you don't use them.

	I know this question is probably too basic for -current, but I've
looked the www pages up and down, and I can't find any description of what
the profiled libraries are, or who needs them.  I assume it's a tool for
developers, but where can I find some details?

Thanks,

Doug
Ps, I'm on -questions too, so feel free to redirect there if need be.

*** Proud operator, designer and maintainer of the  world's largest
*** Internet Relay Chat server. 4,168 clients and still growing. :-)
*** Try spider.dal.net on ports 6662-4    (Powered by FreeBSD)
***		Part of the DALnet IRC network		***