Date:      Thu, 27 Jul 2000 16:24:28 +0100
From:      John Murphy <bigotfo@bigfoot.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Getting 4.1 in the UK

I'd like to get 4.1 Release quite soon, but I only have a dial up
V90 connection which is timed out by my ISP after 3 hours.

Would the install automatically re-connect and continue?
(Dynamically assigned IP)

How long would a minimal install take, roughly?

Could someone in the UK kindly send me a copy of the .ISO? (I'll
pay postage etc.) Or does anyone know a UK dealer who is likely
to have disk 1 available real soon?

John.