Date:      Tue, 2 Nov 1999 08:42:30 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        John Hay <jhay@mikom.csir.co.za>
Cc:        msmith@freebsd.org, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: GENERIC build broken

:A GENERIC kernel build breaks here with:
:
:---------
:sh ../../conf/newvers.sh GENERIC
:cc -c -O -pipe -Wall -Wredundant-decls -Wnested-externs -Wstrict-prototypes  -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Winline -Wcast-qual  -fformat-extensions -ansi  -nostdinc -I- -I. -I../.. -I../../../include  -DKERNEL -include opt_global.h -elf   vers.c
:linking kernel
:mfs_vfsops.o: In function `mfs_init':
:mfs_vfsops.o(.text+0x63d): undefined reference to `mountrootfsname'
:*** Error code 1
:1 error
:---------
:
:Is it just some unfinished commits?
:
:John
:--
:John Hay -- John.Hay@mikom.csir.co.za

    It looks like a dead global in mfs due to Mike's reorganization of
    the rootfs stuff.  I'll let Mike do the trivial fix, though, since he
    broke it :-).

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>