Date:      Sat, 13 Sep 2003 10:03:12 +1000 (EST)
From:      Keith Anderson <keith@apcs.com.au>
To:        John Capo <jc@irbs.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Best practices for disabling email accounts

Hi All,

I use popd with Radius aso if the account is paid up the user can collect
email.

The customer will be very keen to pay so they can collect the email.

I do not block incoming email at all. after 60 Days the account/email is
deleted as per our contract with the customer.

Keith Anderson
Ezyisp Accounting