Date:      Sun, 28 Sep 2008 10:10:02 +0200
From:      Axel Kellermann <axel.kellermann@get2net.dk>
To:        sobomax@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: asterisk-1.4.21.2_3

Hi

I have trouble with this port.
When I use the volgain function in voicemail.conf the attached
voicemailfile  (gsm or wav file) for the message is empty, but if i
don't use volgain the voice is very weak.
I can see that the problem was solved with a patch in asterisk 1.2
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2006-July/160193.html

My FreeBSD:
FreeBSD drift-02.helsemail.dk 7.0-STABLE FreeBSD 7.0-STABLE #5: Sat Aug
9 23:18:15 CEST 2008
axke@drift-02.helsemail.dk:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386

asterisk-addon and sox is installed.

I tried to install asterisk by hand, but the Makefile had to many
missing values which I couldn't determine.

Yours Sincerely

Axel Kellermann