Date:      Wed, 08 Apr 1998 15:01:34 +0800
From:      haifeng Guo <haifeng@intranet.haplink.com.cn>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   about the annex 2000 on freebsd

Hi Guys:

       I'm a new to freebsd, our company is a ISP in china.Our remote
access server is Bay Annex 2000 and the auth server is the sun,now I
want to use the FreeBSD(2.2.5) as the auth server, I install the annex
software on the freebsd, The annex software can recognize the freebsd
server and can complie it's software,but when the install fininshed ,the
annex want to start the "erpcd damen" ,the system told me "can't find
the erpcd.conf" and the core dump, I want konw how to solve the problem
and how to set the annex remote access server and how to set the auth
way (there are many way include:acp unix native).

thank you very much