Date:      Sun, 18 Aug 1996 14:11:13 -0400
From:      Anil John <ajohn@cyberforge.com>
To:        "'Nadav Eiron'" <nadav@cs.technion.ac.il>
Cc:        "questions@freebsd.org" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Make error in fwtk port from 2.1.5 - file missing?

Nadav Eiron[SMTP:nadav@cs.technion.ac.il] wrote:

   >On Sat, 17 Aug 1996, Anil John wrote:
   >> I am using 2.1.5R from CD ROM (WC CD-ROM) and am trying to install the
   >> fwtk port.
   >>
   >> When I type in make in the /usr/ports/security/fwtk directory, I
   >> eventually get a message that:
   >>
   >> In file included from child.c:14:
   >> ulib.h:20:  X11/Intrinsic.h: No such file or directory
   >> *** Error code 1
   >>
   >The problem is that you probably didn't install the X programming support
   >files (I think that's what it's called in the installation program). When

That was it...I had just done an installation for just my X server. Once
I installed the support files, everything went fine... Now I just have to
figure out how to set up the proxy services in fwtk :).  By the way, what
program do you use to read the man pages that came with fwtk?  They all
appear to be in in *.ps format.

Also if you can point me towards any place that has some configuration info
on the fwtk I would very much appreciate it.

Anil