Date:      Sun, 07 Jun 1998 23:23:08 +0200
From:      "IBS / Andre Oppermann" <andre@pipeline.ch>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 2.99999?

IBS / Andre Oppermann wrote:
> Alastair Rankine wrote:
-snip-
> > On a slightly related issue, it sure would be nice to be able to even find
> > out what's coming up in -current!
>
> I'm working on that ;-) It will be up somewhen on the weekend. I'll
> announce it here on the list.

Wow... it's more work than I thought (you guys are developing a lot
of stuff!). Maybe this monday or tuesday, watch out, I'll announce it.

--
Andre Oppermann

CEO / Geschaeftsfuehrer
Internet Business Solutions Ltd. (AG)
Hardstrasse 235, 8005 Zurich, Switzerland
Fon +41 1 277 75 75 / Fax +41 1 277 75 77
http://www.pipeline.ch    ibs@pipeline.ch