Date:      Thu, 03 Dec 1998 10:42:21 -0500
From:      "Steve Friedrich" <SteveFriedrich@Hot-Shot.com>
To:        "The Shuzza Man" <shuzza@qd.com.au>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: General Productivity apps for FreeBSD

On Thu, 03 Dec 1998 20:39:13 +1100, The Shuzza Man wrote:

>I have StarOffice running on 2.2.7 and I'm really crap!
>Just takes a little bit of fiddling around.

Which version??

I have StarOffice 3.1 (from the ports collection) running, but I'd like
a newer version.  I understand that StarOffice 4.x was available only
as a Linux version, but is runnable on FreeBSD via Linux emulation.  It
is also my understanding that StarOffice 5 is available as a Linux
port, but will NOT run under FreeBSD's Linux emulation at this time.

Unix systems measure "uptime" in years, Winblows measures it in minutes.