Date:      Thu, 27 May 1999 21:09:12 -0400
From:      "Brian J. McGovern" <mcgovern@spoon.beta.com>
To:        Nathan Ahlstrom <nrahlstr@winternet.com>
Cc:        "Brian J. McGovern" <mcgovern@spoon.beta.com>, questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BOF @ Usenix?

Figures. The one time I don't follow the rules :) I've always seen it discussed
on -hackers before.

Anyhow, if I can be added to "the list", I'd greatly appreciate it. Most of
my time there will be spent on the Freenix track. I'm flying in Saturday
afternoon, and leaving Friday. I'm also thinking about trying to find a
helicopter Wednesday (I'm a pilot), and maybe so some sight seeing, in
case anyone wants "in" on those plans. :)
	-Brian