Date:      Sat, 29 Jul 2000 04:42:40 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bosko Milekic <bmilekic@dsuper.net>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
Cc:        David Malone <dwmalone@maths.tcd.ie>, net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Mbuf stuff.

   Leaving it as void is cleaner as an interface as it doesn't force other
   layers to have to deal with struct mbufs, and, also, if you want to pass
   the mbuf, nothing stops you from casting the args as an mbuf struct
   pointer and passing up the mbuf struct's base address. So I think that
   more flexibility is better in this sense.

On Fri, 28 Jul 2000, Alfred Perlstein wrote:

> Ok, I've looked over it and it looks really good, the only thing
> that I wonder about is that perhaps we should pass a pointer to
> the mbuf instead of just 'arg' to the ext_free routine.
>
> I'm sort of undecided about this but wanted to bring it up for
> discussion.
>
> Basically, your call. :)
>
> >  P.S.: Alfred: thanks.
>
> bah, you did all the work! :)

  Well, that work is pretty much useless without feedback and support.
  Given previous experiences I've had, your interest in this deffinately
  deserves a thanks, at the least.

> -Alfred

  Cheers,
  Bosko.

--
 Bosko Milekic  *  Voice/Mobile: 514.865.7738  *  Pager: 514.921.0237
    bmilekic@technokratis.com  *  http://www.technokratis.com/