Date:      Thu, 22 Jun 2000 17:39:35 +1000
From:      David Elkin <Ctdm1@brisbane.qld.gov.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PCI parity error for SCSI 2940u2w

I have a server running 3.3 and Iam using 2940u2w scsi card. When I
boot my server it comes up with a continuos error

ach0: Data Parity Error Detected durring address or write data phase

Going by what Justin Gibbs has said, it is a PCI parity error. I have since
replaced scsi card and moved slots on the motherboard. Also I removed
all other pci devices. The error still remains. Any suggestions ??
----
This mail item has passed through an insecure network.
All enquiries should be directed to the message author.