Date:      Mon, 10 Sep 2001 13:37:56 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Vladimir Savichev <vlad@ariel.phys.wesleyan.edu>
To:        <freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Capital letters

I played with Robocope and wasn't able to type capital letters to name new
project. I know that was mentioned before but I didn't find the answer
yet. The funny thing is that the form bounced back saying first
letter must be Capital with the right Capital letter already typed in.
So Capital letters are there. Might it be the java wrapper  issue ?
--Vlad