Date:      Mon, 14 Dec 2009 08:03:12 -0500
From:      David Mehler <dave.mehler@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Web Site PR's, offer of assistance

Hello,
I'm wanting to do volunteer work while i'm in between jobs. I spoke to
Mark Linimon and he refered to various pages, one of which was your pr
page. I noticed several pr's there that I'd like to try to help out
with. The first one is a recent one www/141089 regarding an incorrect
doctype declaration on the ports page. I've also noticed some
outstanding pr's about the site behaving badly or browsers not
rendering. I was wondering how open the site owner's would be to my
not only correcting the html code on the ports page to make it xhtml
1.0 transitional, but also doing the same to the rest of the site? I'm
theorizing that some of the other outstanding pr's can be closed if
the site has a globally correct dtd.
I'm not certain how to go about starting this, i was refered to the
documentation primer, that's my next stop, but any other suggestions
welcome.
Thanks.
Dave.