Date:      Sun, 19 Feb 95 19:50:55 EST
From:      bkeif@dw3f.ess.harris.com (Brian Keif)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   making a boot floppy for FreeBSD 2.0

I have purchased the FreeBSD 2.0 CD and I cant even get it to create a
boot floppy.  I have tried using the tools\dos_tools\rawrite floppies\boot.flp
a: command, I have tried using the "GO" program which first allows you
to format  the disks.  I have made sure I used brand new floppies each time,
but nothig seems to work??  When I put the boot disk in and tried to reboot
my computer it just stops.  the light comes on for the floppy for about 3
seconds and then nothing.. I have a 486DX266 with 16MB of ram.  Please help.

Brian Keif bkeif@pelican.ess.harris.com