Date:      Fri, 5 Feb 2021 15:11:52 -0500
From:      Juan Manuel Palacios <jmpalacios@gmail.com>
To:        Abner Gershon <6731955@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-geom@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gjournal, turn off automatic synchronization clarification

Hopefully I'm not out of line here, specially with me being far from a GEOM
expert=E2=80=A6 but from all that you're saying, and all that you're hoping=
 to get
from your storage solution, I'm wondering why you're learning against ZFS,
since it pretty much gives you all you want right out of the box.

If I may ask, what are your reasons for rejecting ZFS? What constraints do
you anticipate you'll be facing, e.g. low RAM?

On Fri, Feb 5, 2021 at 3:00 PM Abner Gershon <6731955@gmail.com> wrote:

> Man page quote:"
>
>   When *gjournal* is configured on top of gmirror(8)
> <
> https://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=3Dgmirror&sektion=3D8&apropos=
=3D0&manpath=3DFreeBSD+12.2-RELEASE+and+Ports