Date:      Thu, 7 Feb 2002 16:04:19 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Stephen L. Palmer" <slpalmer@midearth.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mozilla Port

Please excuse me if I'm asking in the wrong place, or if this is already
being worked on.  I *just* subscribed to FreeBSD-Ports.

Who is the current maintainer of the mozilla port?

The version in the ports tree is out of date:
  Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; FreeBSD i386; rv:0.9.6) Gecko/20011221

And a security risk:
  http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/3925

I am currently doing nightly builds of Mozilla on FreeBSD-5.0-Current, and
would be interested in maintaining or helping to maintain the port if
requested.

Thanks,
Stephen L. Palmer
slpalmer@midearth.org