Date:      Sun, 4 May 1997 22:43:19 -0700
From:      "Daniel Keller" <dkeller@psln.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions List" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   setting up a network

Hi,
where are some good resources for getting started with networking? I
currently have 2 computers with SMC EtherEZ cards, one of the computers is
running FreeBSD 2.2.1, the other is running FreeBSD 2.1.5. I want to
install 2.2.1 on the system with 2.1.5. I am planning on completely
reconfiguring the system so I don't need to worry about upgrading.
Currently I am setting up user ppp, other than that I haven't done anything
with networking. If anybody knows a good place to start I would appreciate
it.
Thanks!
Daniel Keller