Date:      Fri, 23 Jul 1999 12:00:02 -0600
From:      Ray Letts <RLetts@pangaea.ca>
To:        "'hylton@global.co.za'" <hylton@global.co.za>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: offices

the biggest and most up to date place is cdrom.com
you can ftp Freebsd from their anonymous site for free if you have a decent
Internet connection
(or a lot of time) else goto www.cdrom.com
and you'll see the FreeBSD under their bestsellers list for 40$ US
you'll need a credit card for the shopping cart else maybe you can mail them
a money order.
ray