Date:      Thu, 9 Nov 2000 18:13:02 -0800
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@freebsd.org>
To:        alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Does your Alpha run a SMPng kernel?

There is some debate as to which machines can run the latest SMPng
kernel so I'd like to take a poll.  If you can, please CVSup and then
build a GENERIC -current kernel and see if it boots.

Then if no one has emailed alpha@freebsd.org reply and give your results.
If some one else has replied with your same type of Alpha and had the
same results, then there is no need to reply.  But if you get a different
result, then I'd like to know it of course.

thanks!
--
-- David  (obrien@FreeBSD.org)
          GNU is Not Unix / Linux Is Not UniX