Date:      Mon, 24 Jun 1996 14:58:47 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Veggy Vinny <richardc@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>, Mark Murray <mark@grumble.grondar.za>, Wilko Bulte <wilko@yedi.iaf.nl>, guido@gvr.win.tue.nl, hackers@freebsd.org, security@freebsd.org, ache@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: I need help on this one - please help me track this guy down!

If it's setuid root then this whole conversation is somewhat pointless,
no?  It's like saying "Somebody can break into my house!" and then
having it pointed out that this isn't all that unusual given that the
perpetrator has a full set of your housekeys and that your wife has been
having an affair with him for months anyway and lets him in after you
leave for work in the morning. :-)

					Jordan

repl: bad addresses:
	Mark Murray <mark@grumble.grondar.za.@grondar.za> -- no sub-domain in domain-part of address (@)