Date:      Thu, 24 Jan 2002 22:24:06 +0100
From:      Chris Delnooz <c.delnooz@home.nl>
To:        "Freebsd-Newbies (E-mail)" <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: My first installation ;-) with a problem :-(

Take a look at www.freebsddiary.org

they have a lot of stuff on about every fbsd related topic. I used the
article "Quick Cablenet Connections with FreeBSD" to build my own
firewall/gateway thingy and it works great.  Anyway, just go to freebsddiary
and browse around, you'll find something for sure :)

Groeten (yes a fellow Dutchie)

Chris Delnooz