Date:      Thu, 24 Mar 2005 18:30:23 -0500
From:      Tom McLaughlin <tmclaugh@sdf.lonestar.org>
To:        Thomas Vogt <freebsdlists@bsdunix.ch>
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: beagle

On Fri, 2005-03-25 at 00:13 +0100, Thomas Vogt wrote:
> Hi Tom
>
> Thank you for clarify that. I hope the mono support will be improved in
> freebsd in near future. Thank you for your work.

Not without some help in the threads department.  That's all way over my
head and worse it's C and I'm spending my time learning C#.  Anyone is
free to look at it.  I even have a humungo summary of the problem this
month in the BSD# mailing list archives.

> Regards,
> Tom
>
> PS: If you ever find time can you update your muine port to 0.8.2?

Muine needs dbus-sharp and dbus-sharp needs some changes to Monodoc
which is what I've been looking at.  :)

--

BSD# Project - Porting Mono to FreeBSD
http://forge.novell.com/modules/xfmod/project/?bsd-sharp