Date:      Sun, 6 Jun 1999 16:44:44 -0700 (PWT)
From:      saxon <saxon@cydonia.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Automatic Reboot !!

We have a system setup the following way.
2 450Mhz pentiumII
512M ram
DPT raid controler
RAID-5 Array
Running 3.1 -STABLE.
The other night we had an auto reboot but the system did not come up all
the way, prompting a drive down to the place we colocate. Here is the txt
that was on the screen when we got a monitor hooked up to the machine.
BTW. There was nothing in any logs. Just what was on the screen.

Kernel tral 12 with interrupts disabled

mp_lock = 00000003; cpuid = 0; lapic.id = 00000000

fault virtual address		= 0xefff7118
fault code			= supervidor read, page not present
instruction pointer 		= 0x8:0xf0202d33
stack pointer			= 0x10:0xfc106dd0
frame pointer			= 0x10:0xfc106de8
code segment			= base 0x0, limit 0xfffff, type 0x1b
				= DPL 0, pres 1, def 32 1, gran 1
processor eflags 		= interrupt enabled, resume, IOPL=0
current process			= Idle
interrupt mask			= net tty bio cam <- SMP:XXX

Kernel: type 12 trap, code=0
stopped at	pmap_enter+0xa7:	moul 0(%ecx),%esi

db>

And what the heck is this     db>   thing ????  If anyone has any idea
what all this means. I'd realy appreciate any advise.
Thank you.
keith